The WA Government has mandated a hard lockdown of the Perth and Peel regions from 12:01am Tuesday, 29 June for at least four days. This decision follows a third case of community transmitted coronavirus in Perth.
All Activ staff members who are attending work, will be required to wear a mask as of 12:01am Tuesday, 29 June. Customers are encouraged to wear a mask, but this is not something we can mandate. As always, our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff.
Changes to services in the Perth metro and Peel regions
To comply with the current guidelines from the WA Department of Health, we have made the following decisions:
- Accommodation services will continue, however visits to accommodation houses are not permitted, unless for compassionate reasons. Please contact the relevant site leader for visitor approval.
- Group community services are cancelled.
- 1:1 community services are cancelled, unless personal care is being provided.
- Short-term accommodation (STA) services are cancelled, with the exception of any bookings that are already in place.
- Employment services are cancelled.
These changes will come into effect at 12:01am Tuesday, 29 June and will last for the duration of the mandated four-day lockdown, unless otherwise instructed.
Customers who have a service booked over this period that has now been cancelled, will be contacted to confirm cancellations.
The WA Department of Health is urgently requesting anyone who experiences symptoms of COVID-19 to get tested and isolate.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org