About your new home
Enjoy tranquility and convenience of your new home at Caversham Quarter.
Located a short distance from Caversham Village shopping centre and Caversham Community Centre, these Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) homes offer you easy access to your local community. With the attractions and delights of the Swan Valley a short car ride away, they are also perfectly positioned for residents to explore all the offerings of the Valley just minutes from home.
These four Fully Accessible Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) homes will be designed and built to meet the needs of individuals living with a disability who have specific support requirements. Customised floor plans and assistive technologies are included throughout the homes to increase accessibility and make daily living tasks easier, building independence.
We currently have vacancies in these three-bedroom, three-bathroom properties. All bedrooms include a spacious en-suite bathroom, designed to suit the needs of each resident.
These homes are Specialist Disability Accommodation, residents must have SDA funding in their NDIS plan to be eligible.
If you are not eligible for SDA housing, please contact us to discuss our Affordable Housing options!
Features and home specifications
- Accessible kitchen
- Widened doorways and hallways
- Accessible bathroom
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Alfresco area
- Landscaped gardens
- Wheelchair accessible
- Access to 24/7 support staff
Specialist disability accommodation (SDA) are bespoke properties designed and built to meet the support needs of people with disability. This modern, purpose-built development is comprised of four separate dwellings. These spacious homes are fully accessible, energy efficient and have been designed to comply with SDA Fully Accessible standards. Caversham Quarter has commenced construction and is expected to be completed mid 2024.
- As these homes are Specialist Disability Accommodation properties, you must have SDA funding in your NDIS plan. Click here to see if you’re eligible for SDA funding. We can support you to get the funding you need, contact us today.
- If you are not eligible for SDA housing, please contact us to discuss our Affordable Housing options!
What’s around the neighbourhood?
Caversham Quarter is conveniently located close to many local community amenities, and a short distance from the Swan Valley.
Caversham Quarter is located:
- 450m from parklands
- 190m from Caversham Village Shopping Centre
- A short distance from the nearest bus stop
- 5-minute drive to the Swan River or Swan Valley attractions
- Less than 30 minutes’ drive from Perth’s CBD
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Interested in this vacancy? Submit your details!
If you live with an intellectual disability and are ready to move into accommodation to support your independence – we want to hear from you!