About your new home
If you have an intellectual disability and are looking for a new home to support your independence – look no further! This SDA property will have accessible features and modern technology to suit your needs. Nestled within Perth’s foothills, this property is perfectly positioned in the heart of High Wycombe. Enjoy the tranquility of a quiet suburban street with the convenience of being within close proximity to shops, cafes and transport links. We currently have one vacancy within this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom SDA property. All bedrooms include a spacious en-suite bathroom, designed to fit the needs of each resident.
Designed to suit your individual needs, we work with you to ensure your home has everything you need to live as independently as possible. This can include adjustable kitchen benchtops, voice activated technology and much more! You have the opportunity to make modifications and design changes to make this house your home.
What’s more, you’ll also have access to support staff to make day to day tasks easier.
Features and home specifications
- Accessible kitchen
- Widened doorways and hallways
- Accessible bathroom
- Private courtyard
- Communal BBQ area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Landscaped gardens
- Access to 24/7 support staff
Specialist disability accommodation (SDA) are bespoke properties designed and built to meet the support needs of people with disability. This modern, purpose-built development is comprised of eight separate dwellings. These spacious homes are fully accessible, energy efficient and have been designed to comply with SDA Fully Accessible, Robust and High Physical Support. Hawkesvale Vista has commenced construction and is expected to be completed mid 2022.
- As this home is a Specialist Disability Accommodation property, you must have SDA funding in your NDIS plan. Click here to see if you’re eligible for SDA funding. We can support you to get the funding you need, contact us today.
- With the homes staffed 24 hours a day (including overnight support), the vacancy would be suited towards an individual who would benefit from higher support requirements.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
Hawkesvale Vista is conveniently located in the heart of High Wycombe. Close to many amenities, this exceptional location will allow you to easily live the life you choose.
This property is located:
- Opposite parkland Hawkesvale Reserve
- 1.6km from High Wycombe Village Shopping Centre
- Less than 5min drive from a variety of restaurants, cafes and pubs
- 1.3km from High Wycombe Medical Clinic
- Short distance from bus stops
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Interested in this vacancy? Submit your details!
If you live with an intellectual disability and are ready to move into accommodation to support your independence – we want to hear from you!