Features and home specifications
- High Wycombe 1 accommodation is a fully accessible home, complete with wheelchair access, railing and lowered benchtops.
- Accessible bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- NDIS funding approved for Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- With the home staffed 24 hours a day (including overnight support), the vacancy would be suited towards an individual who would benefit from higher support requirements.
- Our High Wycombe homes are visited weekly by medical professionals including a doctor and surgery nurse.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
- NDIS supported accommodation located in High Wycombe
- High Wycombe 1 is located only a short stroll from great amenities, including a shopping centre, bus stop, pharmacy and restaurant options.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Register your details to find your new home!
If you live with an intellectual disability and are ready to move into accommodation to support your independence – we want to hear from you!