Features and home specifications
- Large, open plan kitchen/ living area
- Fully accessible bathroom
- Spacious outdoor area, perfect for entertaining
- Comfortable shared spaces
- Wheelchair access
- Lowered benchtops
- Maintained gardens
- Wi-Fi – TV – Netflix options
- NDIS funding approved for Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- With the homes staffed 24 hours a day (including overnight support), the vacancy would be suited towards an individual who would benefit from higher support requirements
- Our High Wycombe homes are visited weekly by medical professionals including a doctor and surgery nurse.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
- NDIS supported accommodation located in High Wycombe.
- Located only a short distance from shops, restaurants and public transport, High Wycombe 3 is situated in the foothills of Perth.
- Close to cafes and restaurants
- Close to medical centre
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Register your details to find your new home!
If you live with an intellectual disability and are ready to move into accommodation to support your independence – we want to hear from you!