About your new home
This beautifully designed development of five separate villas has it all. What’s more, the homes have been designed to support you to live as independently as possible. You’ll also have access to support staff to make day to day tasks easier.
Homes feature large corridors and living spaces, as well as step free pathways throughout, ensuring that navigating the home in a wheelchair is done with ease. Fixtures and fittings are at a height that everyone can reach and where required, have adjustable benchtops.
All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom, designed to the support needs of the individual. These homes also include a bedroom with en-suite bathroom for overnight support care, providing complete privacy in all personal living spaces.
Each of the homes include a private undercover courtyard area, great for entertaining. And for those wanting more of a social lifestyle, they can enjoy the communal leisure space which features a BBQ area, beautiful gardens and wheelchair friendly pathways.
Features and home specifications
- Accessible kitchen
- Widened doorways and hallways
- Accessible ensuite bathroom
- Private outdoor living
- Wheelchair accessible
- Landscaped gardens
- Adjustable kitchen benchtops
- Intercom and security
Specialist disability accommodation (SDA) are bespoke properties designed and built to meet the support needs of people with disability. These modern, spacious homes are fully accessible, energy efficient and have been designed to comply with SDA Fully Accessible, Robust and High Physical Support.
- As this home is a Specialist Disability Accommodation property, you must have SDA funding in your NDIS plan. Click here to see if you’re eligible for SDA funding. We can support you to get the funding you need, contact us today.
- This home could be suitable to a range of support models including 24/7 support with night awake staff, drop in support or SIL concierge support.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
Prosser Point Living is conveniently located in South Bunbury. Close to many amenities, this exceptional location will allow you to easily live the life you choose.
This property is located:
- less than 1km from a number of cafes and restaurants
- 300m from the closest medical clinic
- 500m from Bunbury City Plaza
- 500m from the local Woolworths
- 450m from the pharmacy
- A short stroll to the nearest bus stop
- 3min drive from tranquil parkland
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Interested in this vacancy? Submit your details!
If you live with an intellectual disability and are ready to move into accommodation to support your independence – we want to hear from you!