About your new home
If you have a disability and are looking for a new home to support your independence – look no further! This SDA 1 bedroom 1 bathroom villa has accessible features and modern technology to suit your needs. Perfectly located near the town centre, you’ll be in close proximity to everything Geraldton has to offer. What’s more, this home has been designed to support you to live as independently as possible. You’ll also have access to support staff to make day to day tasks easier.
Features and home specifications
- Accessible kitchen
- Widened doorways and hallways
- Accessible bathroom
- Secure garage
- Outdoor living
- Wheelchair accessible
- Landscaped gardens
- Partially furnished
Specialist disability accommodation (SDA) are bespoke properties designed and built to meet the support needs of people with disability. West End Villas is the first SDA project of its kind in WA. This modern, purpose-built development is comprised of six separate dwellings. These spacious homes are fully accessible, energy efficient and have been designed to comply with SDA design standards.
- As this home is a Specialist Disability Accommodation property, you must have SDA funding in your NDIS plan. Click here to see if you’re eligible for SDA funding. We can support you to get the funding you need, contact us today.
- As this is a one-bedroom villa, this home is best suited to someone who is looking to increase their independence.
- This home could be suitable to a range of support models including 24/7 support with night awake staff, drop in support or SIL concierge support.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
West End Villas is conveniently located in the heart of Geraldton. Close to many amenities, this exceptional location will allow you to easily live the life you choose.
This property is located:
- 125m from closest bus stop
- 1km from local shopping centre
- less than 1km from Geraldton Regional Hospital
- 300m from a tranquil park
- less than 1km from a medical practice
- less than 1km from a number of cafes and restaurants
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Interested in this vacancy? Submit your details!
If you live with an intellectual disability and are ready to move into accommodation to support your independence – we want to hear from you!