Our tailored short term accommodation (STA) provides top quality care for children and adults in the Perth metropolitan and the South West region. We support more than 250 families with our personalised and flexible STA programs. Our facilities are purpose-built, fully accessible and fitted with appropriate assistive technologies.
To ensure safety and comfort, the compatibility of our guests is essential. We consider the age, needs, interests and wishes of each guest to provide them with the very best stay.
Our tailored services include:
- Experienced and trained support staff
- 24 hour service
- Support with personal care, mobility, medication management and meal requirements such as meal time management and specialised dietary requirements
- Internet access
- Fully accessible facilities, purpose built bathrooms
- Accessible vehicles
- Specialised dietary requirement meals
- A focus on skill development, community inclusion, social and recreational activities
- Outdoor play and entertaining areas
- Capacity building and independence
Tyson has been a short-term accommodation (STA) customer since 2016. Whilst staying in our STA facilities, Tyson has been dedicated to improving his independent living skills - particularly in the kitchen!
Mia and her family receive in-home support from Activ. This support helps Mia build confidence and gain independence, while also helping her family become a stronger unit.